Jio Phone is bringing the next telecom revolution in the India subcontinent. Reliance Jio with its great 4G packs got hold of almost 50 % of smartphone users in the country and the market got saturated because of the 4G devices very less and the people in many other parts of tier 3 and tier 4 cities where mostly relying on their feature phones.
So, in order to grow the market share, the only way to get a new customer is to use the ultimate weapon that is a 4G powered feature phone that has all the features and simple for the regular people to use. That’s when the Jio Phone was introduced. After the launch, it was selling like hot cakes and Reliance Jio had taken a pre-booking and then promised to deliver the handset with a deadline.
Features of Jio Phone:
- Jio Phone is a compact sized device which offers all the features in mobile with good options on feature phone format.
- Jio Phone also comes with all the Jio ecosystem apps preinstalled on it, so you can easily get all the movies, music and Live TV streaming in via this device.
- Special Plans are available for Jio Phones with unlimited data and calls at the affordable rates.
- The hardware and the build quality of Jio Phone are extremely good and it can handle the regular usage as that of a feature phone.
How to track the status of Jio Phone:
- Install the MyJio app in the Android or iOS device.
- Sign in with your mobile number and confirm the OTP login process.
- Go to Manage Booking in the app and enter the Jio Phone order number.
- Now, you get all the details of the order and the status of it.
- By this, you can easily get to know when the device will be delivered to you.