The Jio4gvoice application enables the non-voLTE devices to make calls and receive calls using the Jio SIM. The Jio4Gvoice application has a wide range of features. And one of the best features is conference calling features.
A conference call is a way in which a participant can communicate with multiple participants on the receiver’s end. The conference call helps people to communicate in a group.The conference calls is offered by service providers on apps like Skype and Viber. These apps which work over the data are now being replaced by a Jio4GVoice application.
How to make a conference call in Jio4GVoice app:
- Download the Jio4Gvoice application from here.Get Jio4Gvoice app.
- Install the Jio4GVOice application in the device.
- Open the application and head to the dialer.
- Once on the dialer, you can initiate the call to any one person in the group.
- After making the first call, click on the top left corner of the screen to find a menu like an icon and click on the “+” sign.
- Here you can make calls to the new contact which you would like to add to the conversation.
- Once the second receiver attends the call you can merge the call together.
- You can also click on the video icon at the bottom, in order to enable the video calls.
Things to know about Conference call:
You can have up to 1:5 members on the audio conference call and up to 1:3 members on the video conference call.
Don’t forget to download the Jio4GVoice application from here. Get Jio4GVoice application.