Jio is already made great changes in the Indian Telecom market, it has made the deals good for the customer and the pressure on the other telecoms are at its peak. People nowadays have used to the unlimited call scenario and the times of Ratecutter, Talktime is gone. You are specified with a single pack for all the needs from the old Text SMS to the 4G data.
But some devices are not ready for the change as they don’t have VoLTE support to get the things done for 4G calling and then enjoying the features of the Jio. So they created an app called Jio4GVoice that allows you to run the calls via 4G data rather than the traditional call method.
Features of Jio4GVoice:
- You can make calls using the Jio4GVoice without VoLTE support.
- Non- VoLTE supported device can be enabled to make calls via this app.
- You can customize the contacts, ringtone and then set images via the dailer available in the app.
- You can search and find the contacts easily via this app.
- You will be able to view all the details and log for each contact such as Call types, duration and much more.
How to make video calls via Jio4GVoice:
- Make sure you and the other caller have the latest version of Jio4GVoice app installed on the device.
- If else, you can go to the official download page and get the Jio4GVoice app from there.
- Then you will need to open the app and choose the contact.
- Click the video call option and you will be able to get them connect via it.
- Once all done, you can also conference video calls with friends via the app.
You can also call from Android to iOS and vice versa with this app installed on both the devices.