Reliance Jio is a disruptive 4G network in the India. With 4G penetrations taking up rapidly in India, all the new devices comes with 4G and voLTE support. But the old devices are restricted to this expansion because of lack voLTE support. Hence Reliance Jio solved this issue with Jio4GVoice app.
The Jio4GVoice app allows you to call and text to the mobile numbers. You need to a have an active Jio 4G connection and the app installed on the device to all other mobiles.
The app allows you to call from a smartphone without voLTE support but what about iPad. Will my favorite iPad be able to make calls with this app? Don’t panic. We have the answer to this question. The answer is “YES”. You can use Jio4GVoice app in the iPad. Because the older version of iPad also faces this lack of voLTE support. Hence to solve this you can use the Jio4Gvoice app.
How to install Jio4GVoice app in iPad:
Note: You need iOS 8 running on the iPad to use this app. Else you can update the device to the iOS 8 and try again.
1) Head to this link to download Jio4GVoice app.
2) After installing you will be required to sign with the Jio number.
3) Once you sign in the app will move to the feature rich dialer panel.
4) You can access the contacts on this Smart Dialer and make calls from it.
5) The smart dialer allows you to do voice calls, HD video calls and send and receive text messages in it.