MyJio app is a control center of Jio based actions in the device. MyJio allows you control all the required things for the Jio related actions. MyJio application is one stop solution for all Jio telecom-related activities such tracking usage, recharging the device and view the balances etc.
Reliance Jio is growing aggressively and the reach it has got in the Indian telecom sphere is immense and the growth has not stopped anyway sooner. The main advantage of the Jio in Indian market is going data-centric making it easily adaptable for the youth of the country.
Reliance Jio not along with its bundled offer also gives access to a wide range of app ecosystem. And of the main app of this ecosystem is MyJio.
Features of MyJio App:
- MyJio application has a simple and clean UI and you can easily navigate the app and find all the required things without much hassle.
- The next greatest advantage of the application is that, if you have a Reliance Jio SIM on the device, the application will automatically detect the SIM and login you immediately without needing you to enter any login details.
- MyJio application also allows you to track the complete history of all calls, texts and data consumption in the single place, there is no need to check each balance separately with USSD codes.
- Next thing that is made easy by the MyJio is recharging the device plans. You can view all the available plans in the app and choose for the plan and instantly get it.
- MyJio application supports a wide range of payment options from different providers and you can choose the preferred mode of payment and process the payment.
Download MyJio APK for Android
Here’s how to download MyJio APK for android:
- Download APK File.
- Navigate to Download Manager and open the myjio.apk file.
- Click Next > Next > Install.
- The app will be ready to use on home screen.
App Version: 4.1.06
App size: 25.3 MB
Minimum Requirement: Android 4.0.3 and up.
Developer: Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.
Note: In order to install an APK file make sure you’re allowing installation from “Unknown Sources”. If already not navigate to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration >> Allow app installation from unknown sources.